Bubble Juice Forum

go to bubbleboards.tk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bubble Juice Forum

go to bubbleboards.tk

Bubble Juice Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Brent (53)
I want to go over posting issues Bar_leftI want to go over posting issues BarI want to go over posting issues Bar_right 
Zack. (22)
I want to go over posting issues Bar_leftI want to go over posting issues BarI want to go over posting issues Bar_right 
Megan (22)
skycoder (10)
Faith. (7)
Fabian (6)
Mod-Mathew (3)
TroubleCH (2)
TR Hollister (2)
Odwer (1)

Top posting users this month

No user

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:47 pm

2 posters

I want to go over posting issues

Brent
    Brent
    Developer
    Developer

I want to go over posting issues Empty I want to go over posting issues

Post  Brent Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 pm

First thing : People are making new TOPICS not new REPLY. Please look what your clicking on.

Second thing : USE THE TITLE for your post. i have seen someone post a title such as "........" STOP. The title for the post is there for a reason.

third thing : Useless comments or topics

I want to go over posting issues Empty REply

Post  Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 am

Why Should The Founder of the Site Have The Most Posts, Make The Forums More Fun, Brent..
    Brent
    Brent
    Developer
    Developer

I want to go over posting issues Empty Re: I want to go over posting issues

Post  Brent Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:11 pm

im very clear of what i wrote. I see that you didnt read it. Your useless comments are annoying. Your topics "......" are annoying. Please title it right, comment not saying anything annoying.
    skycoder
    skycoder

Post  skycoder Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Chill brent this is a forum. Tell the Ppl to make flull posts. Then get mods to do rest. Wink

Last edited by skycoder on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

I want to go over posting issues Empty Hmmm okay,

Post  Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:09 am

Hmm okay, sorry, i just dont think a "reply" needs a topic!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:04 am